I entered into MCA with some objectives that I wanted to meet. They would include:
1) Moving to an Intermediate School and Middle School. We have been able to accomplish this and have even more improvements coming in second semester
2) A large MCA sign on the awning of the gym and we accomplished that during Thanksgiving break
3) Begin the process of updating computers for our teachers--because of your faithfulness purchasing Chick-fil-A biscuits on Fridays, we are meeting that objective
4) More food options available to our students. By coupling with the NFL, we should be able to make this a possibility by second semester
5) Digital signage for the front by SR 144. Because of the hard work of our students during Bike-A-Thon, we are completing bids and a digital sign should be up by second semester
6) Last and this is a BIG ONE! We want an updated Playground for our students. This is where you come into the equation.
To provide our students with a beautiful and safe new playground; we need to raise $75,000. We are reaching out to our supporters to ask that they would prayerfully consider making a donation to MCA. You can be a part of this new playground and helping to build new memories for children.
We have attached artist renderings of our proposed new PLAYGROUND. Please, take time to peruse the pictures and decide what you can do to help.
Again, bless you for considering to be a part of the next stage of developing the expanded MCA.
Blessings to you and your family,
Head of School